Residential Site Manager, Hahndorf
Job Title: Residential Site Manager
Location: St Paul’s, Hahndorf
Work Type: Full time
Bene Aged Care provides quality residential and community care to over 2,500 older persons throughout metropolitan and rural South Australia. We engage approximately 600 employees across 5 locations.
We are seeking an inspiring leader for this role of Residential Site Manager, with clinical and management experience in aged care, who is committed to best care outcomes for our residents.
Our St Paul’s facility is an 80 bed aged care centre providing all levels of care. It is located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills town of Hahndorf, with native birds, koalas and other wildlife among our peaceful, picturesque grounds, located just off the main street with its bustling restaurants, cafes, bakeries and country market.
There is reserved undercover parking and the site is adjacent to our 80 unit retirement village complex.
This is a pivotal leadership role within Bene Aged Care where you can lead change and make your mark on this site newly acquired by Bene. The role has recently been reviewed and redeveloped and will partner with other leaders within the organisation to ensure that we deliver excellent services and care for residents, other consumers and their families, as well as a superior positive culture for our employees.
Some of the criteria and capabilities required for the role include:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration as an RN
- A warm, bold leadership style fostering trust, and security
- A similar level of management experience, preferably within aged care
- A deep understanding of evidence based best practice person centered care
- Able to lead and manage change.
- The ability to pivot between operational and strategic demands
- A desire to continuously improve standards and processes whilst understanding the need for strong financial management, workforce and business performance.
To apply for this opportunity click “apply now” ensuring you include your resume and a covering letter addressed to Sunny Traverse, Director of Residential Aged Care, and include the details of three current referees.
All applicants must be Australian citizens or hold permanent residency status as well as meet the requirements for criminal history and NDIS clearance.
All applicants must be vaccinated for influenza and Covid 19 pursuant to Bene’s WHS Policies.