Welcome to the first Bene Way Newsletter for 2023. This Newsletter can be distributed to staff, residents, families, clients, suppliers and Directors. It has been developed for everyone. An Italian edition will be uploaded soon. If you have any content that you would like to include in this newsletter, please email Ann-Marie.Gil@bene.org.au .
Featured in this Newsletter:
- Community Forum Wednesday, 15th February at Bene St Agnes at 10 am
- Santa Visits Campbelltown – Thursday, 22nd December, 2022
- Santa Visited the Italian Village St Agnes
- Christmas Lunch for Bene Vita – Friday, 2nd December, 2022
- Christmas Time at St Clair – 13th December, 2022
- Old MacDonald’s Farm Visits St Agnes – 22nd October, 2022
- Sunny Traverse has been appointed as a Director to the Palliative Care Board Australia
- Staff Appreciation Day, 3rd November, 2022 at the Italian Village at St Agnes
- Staff Awards given to Residential Care Campbelltown and St Clair Staff
- Community Services and the Bene Quality Team Support Food Bank
- Bobby Chowdury’s Journey to Bene Aged Care
Each page can be printed out and shared with clients, residents, co-workers, family and friends. An Italian version will be available soon.
Share on Facebook
See all news