5 January 2023
Dear Residents and Residents representatives,
Welcome to 2023, I hope you have had the opportunity to spend time with your loved ones,
family and friends.
May the holiday season continue to bring you and your family health, love and peace.
I would like to sincerely thank you for your continued support and adherence to restrictions
over Christmas and the New Year period.
We appreciate all your commitments to ensuring the safety of our residents and families is
We continue to see a rise in numbers in the community and are extra vigilant in our
infection control prevention measures.
COVID- 19 update- St Agnes:
We currently have 4 active cases on site.
If you are visiting in St Francis A and the Lodge our staff will assist you as required with PPE.
All other sites remain free from COVID-19
As always we encourage all families to continue to visit and support loved ones during this
As a reminder please review the visiting requirements and continue to be extra vigilant in
monitoring for symptoms and refrain from visiting if you are experiencing any symptoms of
- Wearing masks at all times whilst visiting and ensuring your mask is correctly fitted
will assist in minimising the spread of COVID -19.
- Continue to undertake a RAT test upon arrival prior to entering.
- Visitors are not permitted entry for at least 7 days (ideally 10 days) after a positive
COVID – 19 test.
- Refrain from visiting if identified as a close contact to a person who has tested
positive to COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- All visitors are encouraged to maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres particularly
in communal areas and adhere to wearing a mask at all times.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and to receive
their booster doses when they are due.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated for seasonal influenza.
I would especially wish to thank all the staff for their diligence in infection control practices.
I look forward to providing additional updates.
Do not hesitate to contact me via email on email@example.com
Director of Residential Services
See all news