At Bene we continue to follow the current COVID – 19 guidelines as advised by SA Health. As the community continues to see a reduction in COVID-19 cases there has been changes to the requirements.
In instances where services are being delivered in your home which masks are no longer mandatory for our workers you can request our staff to wear a mask if that is your preference.
While masks have played a critical role in reducing the spread of COVID-19, as cases decline easing these are no longer a mandatory requirement at our metropolitan sites :
- Bene St Agnes
- Bene St Clair
- Bene Campbelltown
Bene St Pauls will continue to wear surgical masks at this stage.
As the health and safety or our staff, clients and residents remains top priority we kindly ask you to follow the below guidelines –
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to continue to complete a RAT upon arrival to all our residential sites and practice effective hand hygiene.
- All visitors are to refrain from visiting all our sites if unwell.
- Visitors are not permitted entry at our residential sites for at least 7 days (ideally 10 days) after a positive COVID – 19 test.
- Refrain from visiting our sites if identified as a close contact to a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- All visitors are still encouraged to maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres particularly in communal areas
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and to receive their booster doses when they are due.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated for seasonal influenza.
If you have any questions, please speak with a member of staff or call our team on 8131 2000.
See all news