Rostering / Scheduling Officer Community Services, Woodville, Full-time, (Closing: 17 Aug 2021)
About Bene: At Bene, we believe that growing older is no reason to stop growing as individuals or as communities. Quite the opposite. Here, our staff and volunteers work as a team to ensure that the lives of over 2,500 South Australians are more able to flourish in communities that celebrate individuality, diversity and a zest for life. At the same time, you’ll be rewarded with a fulfilling career path, growth and development opportunities, flexible work options, full salary packaging benefits and a friendly and supportive team environment with an open-minded culture.
About the Role: Due to internal promotion Bene Aged Care is seeking an appropriately skilled and qualified person to fulfil a full-time role in our Community Services Rostering /Scheduling team, working Monday to Friday. The role will be required to work at Padre Pio, 480 Torrens Road Woodville in our new modern facilities. Reporting to the Team Leader Community Services the team is responsible for the following:
- Timely production of rosters for a team of community care staff.
- Responding to rostering requests in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Ensuring customer focused service is provided to all staff and consumers.
- Covering scheduled and unplanned leave.
- Monitoring and reporting on demand in various service areas and associated rostering issues.
- In consultation with Case Managers, match community care staff with consumers, based on skills required.
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the lives of our culturally diverse consumers in a truly vibrant and energetic aged care centre-based community, in a supportive and enjoyable working environment.
Salary and conditions will be based on the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award. Additionally, you can benefit from the generous Salary Sacrifice options available as a staff member of a ‘not for profit’ organisation.
About You: You will be a bright, outgoing, committed, skilled and caring individual that displays empathy for the older members of our community. You will equally match our culture and values in the support and care for the frail and elderly. Applications are invited from professionals with:
- Previous experience in a similar role with an understanding of Aged Care Community Services Care and Delivery
- Advanced administration skills
- The ability to work positively within a team to achieve goals
- Strong customer service delivery skills
- National Police Clearance (or ability to obtain) and Unrestricted Drivers Licence
Diversity and Inclusion: We celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the strength in diversity. At Bene, we strive to create an inclusive workplace culture that connects us closer to the communities that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to the principles of fairness, dignity and mutual respect.
To Apply: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button ensuring that you upload your resume and three current referees. Applications close 8am, 17 August 2021.
Please note: We seek applications from individuals that meet the essential criteria. No agencies please. Only successful applicants will be contacted.