Community Case Manager, Woodville, Full-Time Date (Closing: 8am, 23 April 2021)
About Bene: At Bene, we believe that growing older is no reason to stop growing as individuals or as communities. Quite the opposite. Here, our staff and volunteers work as a team to ensure that the lives of over 2,500 South Australians are more able to flourish in communities that celebrate individuality, diversity and a zest for life. At the same time, you’ll be rewarded with a fulfilling career path, growth and development opportunities, flexible work options, full salary packaging benefits and a friendly and supportive team environment with an open-minded culture.
About the Role: Due to significant growth of our business Bene Aged Care is currently seeking additional 3 Case Manager’s to join Community Services Team with a common goal of meeting the needs of our consumers. Working in a dynamic environment, we require a motivated lateral thinker with excellent problem solving skills. Based at our exciting new modern premises at 480 Torrens Road, Woodville you will responsible for:
- Liaise and provide guidance to a wide range of clients including Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support and Veterans Home Care.
- Support our consumer’s ability to remain independently living at home
- Drive business growth and customer satisfaction
- Design individual care packages required to meet individual goals
- Perform detailed assessments of new consumers
- Care plan documentation
- Undertake risk assessments in consumers homes’
- Adopt the principles of wellbeing, re-ablement and restorative care in a consumer direct care environment
- Ability to work competently with My Aged Care and ACAT/RAS assessment teams
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the lives of our culturally diverse consumers in a truly vibrant and energetic aged care centre-based community, in a supportive and enjoyable working environment.
Salary and conditions will be based on the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award. Additionally, you can benefit from the generous Salary Sacrifice options available as a staff member of a ‘not for profit’ organisation.
About You: You will be a bright, outgoing, committed, skilled and caring individual that displays empathy for the older members of our community. You will equally match our culture and values in the support and care for the frail and elderly. Applications are invited from professionals with:
- Demonstrated previous experience in client assessment and case management in Community Aged Care
- Strong knowledge of CDC and HCP legislation
- Strong interpersonal, customer service & communication skills
- High level knowledge of aged care industry, regulations & funding
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to obtain National Police Clearance
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing/Case Management or related disciplines (preferred)
Diversity and Inclusion: We celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the strength in diversity. At Bene, we strive to create an inclusive workplace culture that connects us closer to the communities that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to the principles of fairness, dignity and mutual respect.
To Apply: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button ensuring that you upload your resume and three current referees. Applications close 8am, Friday 23 April 2021.
Please note: We seek applications from individuals that meet the essential criteria. No agencies please. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Back to all opportunities